There are many ways you can give to support the foundation.
- Planned giving
Bequests, Make our Foundation a Life Insurance Beneficiary, trusts and more
- Make a contribution
You can contribute online (via PayPal), or by mail. If contributing online,please click the fund below.
- MCF Greatest Need
- Adult Day Services
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner
- Patient Transportation
- In-Home Personal Emergency Response
- Attend one of our events
Dinners, golf outings and other fun events
- Ask your friends and family to help
The Gift of Remembrance
A gift to the Tribute Fund is a meaningful way to honor or remember friends and family members. A gift can be made in memory of someone special or in recognition of a significant event, such as an anniversary, birthday, retirement or recovery from illness.
When you make a contribution to The Tribute Fund, you will receive an acknowledgment of your gift. Notification will also be promptly sent to the person or family you designate. No mention of the amount of the gift is made.
Gifts received in memory or in honor of an individual are recognized in the local newspapers as a tribute of love and respect.
Greatest Need Fund
A gift to the Foundation’s Greatest Need Fund allows the Foundation flexibility to respond to unexpected needs that arise within our hospital.
Our promise to you
- Your generous contributions will be used to improve health care for everyone in Washington County
- We will promptly and appropriately recognize your gift
- Your information is safe with us, we will not share it or disclose it to anyone(read our privacy statement)
If we can help you in any way, please call us at 262-670-7568.